Friday, June 26, 2009

What's That Funny Look'n Logo Under The Cryx Badge?


Yes, it's true. I've picked up a second faction, for the second time.

Originally I played both Trollbloods and Cryx but found that I had a hard time building both armies at the same time. A troll here, a wraith there yadda yadda. I couldn't do it. So I traded my trolls off for some cryxian goodness and now my collection is all but complete (minus some of the more crappy figs.)

Now I feel comfortable makeing the investment into another faction. This time I chose my faction based on tons of play experience and game preference.

Skorne seemed the best fit. They have some terrific looking models, some very tough units and solos and I love their beasts. Plus soul collecting and manipulation mixed with an army willing to sacrifice anything and anyone seemed right in line with my Cryx play style.

Here's what I got from a my good buddy Cerealjohn (who got it from bartertown) and sold it to me for a good price. We think ;)

pMorghoul
pMakeda
Zaal
Xerxis
Hexeris
Krea x2
Drake
Cyclops Brute
Cyclops Savage x2
Cyclops Shaman
Bronzeback Titan
Titan Cannoneer
Titan Gladiator
Ancestral Guardian x2
Extoller Soulward
Cataphract Arcuarii (Box)
Pain Giver Beast Handler (Box)
Praetorian Ferox (Box)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Box)
Praetorian Officer & Standard Bearer
Venator Catapult Crew
Swamp Gobbers

Warlock analysis soon to come once I finish the "Be Attitudes of War Gaming."

-Cheers-

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, sir. I look forward to seeing what you do with the models!

    ReplyDelete

Web Ring

Powered by WebRing.